REGARDING GOD’S WAY OF LIFE IN GENERAL
1) Love God with all your heart (Mark12:30).
2) Love your fellow human being as you do yourself (Mark12:31).
3) Christ’s character and teachings do not change (Hebrews13:8).
REGARDING DIFFERENT LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING
1) God gives different portions of Holy Spirit and understanding to individual Christians (Matthew 25:15-24).
3) God only expects individual Christians to use the portion of Holy Spirit and understanding they have been given personally, and does NOT expect them to use what they have been not given (Matthew 25:15-24).
3) Christians are at different levels of understanding, and we are not to look down or despise each other based on that criteria – like saying a person cannot be a Christian (Romans14:5-23).
4) Christians should avoid grieving or offending their brother with understanding they are not ready to accept yet (Romans14:5-23; Hebrews 5:13-14).
5) Understanding needs to be introduced to new Christians gradually, starting with a few basics – not all at once (Hebrews 5:13-14; Acts15-20).
REGARDING CHURCH MEETINGS
1) Be orderly and civil (1Corinthians 14:40).
2) Don’t speak over each other (1Corinthians14:21)
3) Fellowship with other Christians and edify each other (Hebrews10:24-25).