1) A desire to expand my fellowship with members of the spiritual body of Christ – those who are truly willing to allow the Holy Spirit to lead them into clearly revealed new truth, and let go of any wrong teachings (1Corinthians 12:13).
2) A way of broadening my biblical understanding through contact from members who are truly led by a spirit of sincerity and truth, as opposed to party spirit, vested interest or Church bias.
3) A means of sharing and discussing any understanding or light God chooses to give in a less, straight jacketed, spiritually hindering, or judgmental environment (1Corinthians 12:7,8; Ephesians 4:16).
4) A way of expressing love towards my spiritual neighbor – by providing spiritual food for thought.
6) Another way of participating or being used in the work of God as he sees fit.
7) To provide an opportunity on an individual level to share any understanding God has given me with anyone who is interested.
[Home] [About Author] [Why this Site] [My Articles] [Your Articles] [Church Articles] [Your Comments]